Since getting back into the groove of reading at bedtime, buying a bedside table lamp has been one of my prominent thoughts these days. I don’t like the part where I have to get up from bed to go switch off my lights when it’s time to sleep. I’m sure if you read too… or not, you’ll agree that it’s hard to get up from bed to do any other thing when your muscles and mind are so relaxed and cozy.
I won’t even pretend like there haven’t been nights I slept with my lights on just out of sheer laziness and buried my head underneath my duvet lol. That’s not a very good thing to do obviously and that’s about to come to an end.
Speaking of reading, I’m currently reading Living In The Light by Shakti Gawain. It’s a must-read. My mind has opened so much more about the power of our minds and all the quality it possesses. I’ll get into that in a few weeks when I write a book review. Stay tuned!
Now, back to easing my bedtime situation, I didn’t want a regular lamp that reminded me of a technician’s laboratory or of back when I was in school studying. I want a big girl lamp… something stylish, feminine and with character. I know I may seem fussy but I’m just very particular with what I chose to adorn my bedroom with. Home means everything to me.
I’ve narrowed down my search to just a few I’ve featured below, these were just too cute and beautiful to keep all to myself and not share with you guys. Have a look, comment and if you wish to get one for yourself too click the text links to purchase babe.
(pin for later!)
- Ribbon Cluster Table Lamp – White – John-Richard
- Hudson Valley Lighting Rhinebeck Table Lamp
- Dimond Lighting 29 Covington Table Lamp
- Inlaid Bone Table Lamp
- Surya Ilchester Table Lamp in Aqua/Ivory
- Arteriors Lorenzo Table Lamp
- Brass Ring Table Lamp
- Jonathan Adler Jacques Capsule Table Lamp
- Leaf Tree Table Lamp – Gold Leaf/Gray – John-Richard
- Bed Bath & Beyond Jamie Young Poseidon CFL Table Lamp in Cream
- Bed Bath & Beyond Glam Fluted Gourd 2-Light Table Lamp in Gold
- Surya Barcera Table Lamp in Ivory
If you took a wild guess on which one is my favorite… it’s number one. The flower base detail is just so intricate and beautiful yet simple and chic.
This post uses affiliate links, click here to learn more.