*This blog is a participant Amazon Affiliates Program and this post may contain affiliate links! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no cost to you*
Affirmations are one of the best tools you can use to live a happier life. Matters of the inner self starts and ends with the quality of your mindset.
So it’s no surprise that using daily affirmations to train your thought process is now being used as an ultimate self-care tip.
I was at a very low point in my life sometime mid last year. I felt hopeless and had less faith in my abilities and that affected my confidence.
Desperate to get out of that negative rut, I went on Youtube and started to watch videos about how to be a positive person and maintaining that positivity when you achieve it.
First of all, I’m a very spiritual person and I believe that your mindset lays the foundation of your reality.
However, life happens and that makes staying positive hard sometimes. Listening to and repeating powerful daily affirmations have been tremendously helpful during such times.
What Are Affirmations?
Affirmations are positive messages you can repeat to yourself or listen to. When you repeatedly say or think something, you are affirming it.
Research shows that a part of our brain starts to identify with words and thoughts that are being repeated over time.
Our subconscious mind soaks up vast information with or without our permission. So it is important you feed it the right kind of messages by making use of affirmations.
When you repeat these things to your self, you have to believe them and speak in the present term. Our subconscious mind does not know the difference between the present or the future.
Anything you utter after the ‘I am’ should be positive because even if you don’t mean it, your subconscious will take it and run with it.
How To Prepare Your Mind For Affirmations
I like to start my day or end my day by repeating these affirmations to myself. Before I start, I do some breathing exercises to clear my mind as much as possible.
If you chose to listen to affirmations online, it will probably have background music to help soothe your mind.
You can listen to them and fall asleep. Your subconscious is still listening even when you are asleep.
You can also record these affirmations as a voice note on your phone and play it whenever you need it.
It is said that our subconscious mind trusts our own voice the most.
20 Powerful Daily Affirmations
1. I am strong and balanced
2. I am much stronger and powerful than any challenge, I chose now to connect with that power
3. I am bathing in the river of courage and strength
4. I am unstoppable
5. I am intuitively guided by my soul and the universe
6. I am making all the right choices, even the choices that don’t seem right are the right choices
7. I am always protected by my higher self
8. I am loved, I am harmony, I am complete
9. Whatever I experience in life, I am bigger than that
10. Change is a natural aspect of life, it is a sign of life and I chose to live
11. I am open and allowing for positive things to unfold
12. I approve of myself and feel great about myself
13. I love and accept myself unconditionally
14. I am blessed with many things to be grateful for, I am worthy
15. I am taking bold steps, I am moving forward with confidence, I am achieving
16. I am the master of my own thoughts, I am courageous, I am wise
17. I am boundless, I am positive, I am happy with who I am
18. I am important, my life is important
19. I have confidence in myself, I trust my decisions, I trust my feelings
20. I am a believer in myself, I am more than good enough