Affirmations are one of the best tools you can use to live a happier life. Matters of the inner self start and ends with the quality of your mindset. Therefore, using these affirmations for self-love is a good place to start.
These positive affirmations can help your self esteem and self confidence. Saying these daily or as often as you can may inpat your life in a profound way. You will love yourself even more and start attracting genuine love into your life.
Many have changed their lives using repeating positive affirmations daily in a way to train their thought process. It is about telling yourself something long enough till you actually start believing it.
I believe that your mindset lays the foundation of your reality. However, things happen in life sometimes which can make make staying positive difficult. That is why repeating affirmations for self love can be been tremendously helpful when going through hard times.
What Are Affirmations?
Affirmations are positive messages you can repeat to yourself or listen to. When you repeatedly say or think something, this process is called.
There is scientific research that proves how affirmation works. A part of our brain starts to identify with words and thoughts that are being repeated over time.
Our subconscious mind soaks up vast information with or without our permission. So it is important you feed it the right kind of messages by making use of affirmations.
When you repeat these things to yourself, you have to believe them and speak in the present term that is why you say ‘I Am’ instead of ‘I will’. Our subconscious mind does not know the difference between the present or the future. Consequently, A\nything you utter after the ‘I am’ should be positive because even if you don’t mean it, your subconscious will take it and run with it.
How To Use Self Love Affirmations
I like to start my day or end my day by repeating these affirmations to myself. Before I start, I do some breathing exercises to clear my mind as much as possible. However, if you chose to listen to affirmations online, it will probably have background music to help soothe your mind.
Another way to utilize these affirmations is to record them in your own voice. Play them while you fall asleep or whenever you need them. Your subconscious is still listening even when you are asleep because it is said that our subconscious mind trusts our own voice the most.
Positive Affirmations For Self Love
1. I am strong and balanced
2. I am much stronger and powerful than any challenge, I chose now to connect with that power
3. I am bathing in the river of courage and strength
4. I am unstoppable
5. I am intuitively guided by my soul and the universe
6. I am making all the right choices, even the choices that don’t seem right are the right choices
7. I am always protected by my higher self
8. I am loved, I am harmony, I am complete
9. Whatever I experience in life, I am bigger than that
10. Change is a natural aspect of life, it is a sign of life and I chose to live
11. I am open and allowing for positive things to unfold
12. I approve of myself and feel great about myself
13. I love and accept myself unconditionally
14. I am blessed with many things to be grateful for, I am worthy
15. I am taking bold steps, I am moving forward with confidence, I am achieving
16. I am the master of my own thoughts, I am courageous, I am wise
17. I am boundless, I am positive, I am happy with who I am
18. I am important, my life is important
19. I have confidence in myself, I trust my decisions, I trust my feelings
20. I am a believer in myself, I am more than good enough
21. I am beautifull in all ways
22. I respect who i am
23. I am confident in all aspects of myself
24. My beauty is natural
25. I am confident in who I am
26. I release negativity
27. I feel my mind with positive thoughts
28. I attract so much beauty into my life
29. I am healthy and happy
30. I love me just the way I am
31. I am comfortable in my own skin
32. I am free of negativity
33. I like the person I am becoming
34. I love all aspects of my body
35. I can see the true beauty that I am
36. I see beauty within and without
37. I think positive thoughts about myself and others
38. I validate myself on a daily basis
39. I have an attractive mind, body and spirit
40. I like the person I am becoming.
41. I like the person I see in the mirror
42. Feeling good about myself is my natural birthright
43. I believe in who I am 100 percent
44. Others can see my beauty shine forth
45. I am worthy of seeing myself as beautiful
46. I am powerful to overcome all negative aspects that present themselves in my life
47. I confront what I need to do with love in my heart
48. I deal with what life throws at me
49. I have the inner strength to face life head on
50. I am confident in the person I am becoming
Affirmations For Self Love And Healing
51. I have all the will power I need
52. Each day I focus on my inner strength
53. I protect myself against any hurt that comes my way
54. Life presents to me joyous circumstances
55. My inner strength grows stronger each day
56. I love me and I am worthy to have goodness in my life
57. I am naturally strong
58. My inner treasures shine forth
59. I am beautiful in all ways
60. I respect who I am
61. I an confident in all aspects of myself
62. My beauty is natural
63. I am perfect exactly as I am
64. I am magnificent
65. I am lovable
66. I am loved
67. I am whole
68. I am complete
69. I have a beautiful soul
70. I am good through and through
71. It is safe for me to be me
72. I deeply and profoundly love myself
73. I am enough
74. I feel unconditional love for myself
75. I am perfection
76. I value myself
77. I love and accept all of me
78. I am born completely lovable
79. I am worthy of a great life
80. I am worthy of wonderful relationships
81. I am a good person
82. I am worthy of love
83. I am gifted
84. I am a magnificent being
85. I am secure
86. I am good enough
87. I am exuberant
88. I am full of love
89. I am radiant
90. I am a joyous person
91. I am worthy of the best life has to offer
92. I love me just the way I am
93. I love all aspects of my body
94. I can see the true beauty that I am
95. I love me
96. Even when I make mistakes I am still complete lovable
97. My mistakes are just chance to learn and grow
98. Everything that has happened to me happened for a bigger purpose
99. I am loves no matter what
100. I am worthy
101. I recognize and celebrate my unique talents and abilities
102. I honor myself
103. I believe in myself
104. I accept my power’
105. Everything I need is already within me
106. Life is supporting me in very possible way
107. I am surrounded my love
108. I value and honor my boundaries
How Long Should You Say Affirmations?
How long you say affirmations is totally up to you. But a minimum of 5 minutes is what is typically recommended. You can spend up to 30 minutes if you wish or up to an hour.
How Many Affirmations Should I Say A Day?
There is no magic number of affirmations you have to say before it works. What matters is how often you say it. For example, you can say 1 sentence of positive affirmations. What matters is saying it daily, till it works.
How Long Do Affirmations Take To Work?
It can take up to 21 days before affirmations start to work. However, it may be different for everyone. A study by Phillippa Lally, a new habit could take two months until it’s completely formed.
To conclude this article about affirmations for self-love, please note that you may need to seek professional help if you are dealing with the consequences of trauma. Affirmations can not solve all of your problems.
Hussein Habash Yakubu JP says
I really appreciate and enjoyed reading these affirmations. Please could you write affairmations on health and,wealth and success? Thanks and have a great day
Happy you love them, yeah look forward to them coming up soon.