This Sweet and decadent Condensed Milk Coconut Truffles made with just 3 ingredients; butte, condensed milk, and desiccated coconuts.
I had fun making this recipe and can only imagine how much more kids will enjoy this. So if you have any kids, this might be one of the fun activities to include in your holiday plans.
Not going to beat around the bush here, this is a very simple and straight-forward recipe here so let us get right in.
Milk Coconut Truffles
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 250 ml Condensed Milk Sweetened
- 2 cups Desiccated Coconut Unsweetened
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Once the butter is melted, add the condensed milk and stir with a silicone spatula.
- Add 1 and a half cups of desiccated coconut and combine well.
- Spread this mixture as flat as possible in a tray or plate and let it cool down in a fridge for 30 minutes.
- Pour the rest of the desiccated coconut into a bowl and set aside. This will be used to coat the truffles once rolled out.
- After cooling, use an ice cream scoop to make each truffle ball in order to get similar sizes.
- Before making the balls, put on some disposable kitchen gloves and add one scoop into your palm.
- Mold into a ball. Follow by gently dropping it into the desiccated coconut to coat the truffles then set aside.
- Repeat this process till all truffles are made and coated.
- It is up to you to enjoy them as they are or add a special treat on top. I added chopped peanuts on top of each one to decorate them. Serve!