Enhance your natural beauty with these beauty tips, tricks and insider beauty secrets from the best in the industry and women all over the world.
1. Ensure you have a good sleep quality (minimum of 7 hours).
2. Wash your makeup brushes regularly.
3. Use sunscreen. Not just for summer, your skin can still be damaged by UV rays all year round.
4. Moisturize! Moisturize! Moisturize!
5. Stay hydrated. It might be a myth that water clears out your skin but hydration is still good for your insides.
6. Use a moisturising lip balm continuously for softer lips.
7. Include an alcohol-free toner in your face care regimen for a plumped and even toned complexion.
8. Maintain a healthy diet.
9. Cleanse every night. Find a good cleanser your skin responds well to and stick to it.
10. Exfoliate your skin one a while. This step is not to be skipped. You can buy a great scrub or make your own.
11. Give your scalp a daily massage. Doing this a day, will help stimulate circulation leading to hair growth.
12. Avoid direct heat on your hair which causes damage and split ends.
13. Include face masks in your regimen to maintain the health and balance of your skin.
14. Exercise routinely. Work out, just keep it moving.
15. Include the acids, topical retinoids have been shown to improve skin texture and minimize early wrinkles. Click to my previous posts about acids.
16. Use anti-bacterial wipes to clean your phone every now and then to avoid acne on your cheeks and jawline.
17. Also, while exercising, using a headband is important to soak up hair oils and products and protect your skin.
18. Protect the skin around your eyes from early signs of ageing by using a good eye serum.
19. Resist the urge to pop pimples. It normally doesn’t end well.
20. Antioxidants are your best friend for healthy skin and cells. I drink a cup of green tea everyday.
21. Give your skin an extra push by brushing it up once or twice a week. Using a dry brush promotes circulation and makes cellulite less noticeable over time.
22. Change your pillowcases once every week to avoid resting your face on bacteria build up.
23. Still on pillow cases, invest in some silk ones to keep your hair from snagging while you toss and turn.
24. Wash your face with warm water to open up your pores and rinse off with cold water to tighten them after.
25. Use Vitamin C serums, licorice extracts or alpha hydroxy acids to lighten and brighten your skin. These are perfect for melasma and hyperpigmentation.
Shop my outfit below by clicking images.